Below you will see a list of related links, if you wish your site to be added, please contact us. The British Association of Cargo Surveyors cannot accept responsibility for the content of external websites.
- Lloyd’s Register – is the world’s premier ship classification society, founded in 1760.
- The Transport Information Service – the German Insurance Association (GDV e.V.) provides users with specialist information from German marine underwriters on various aspects of the transport sector.
- National Vehicle Crime Intelligence Service – The National Vehicle Crime Intelligence Service (NaVCIS) is a national police unit that works to protect communities in the UK from the harm of vehicle finance crime and associated serious and organised crime.
- NaVCIS incident reporting form for Freight Crime.
- Incoterms Explained – The Incoterms 2010 rules are standard sets of trading terms and conditions designed to assist traders when goods are sold and transported.